Author: Paul K. Heckethorn
This volume includes over 2,500 tombstone inscriptions for the Lebanon Church Cemetery, West Mifflin Borough. The cemetery was founded in 1776 but there were no grave stones made at that time. Lebanon Presbyterian Church is one of the earliest Presbyterian churches. The sister church is Bethel Presbyterian Church in Bethel Park, PA. At the time of its founding, this church was known as the West Bank of the Peters Creek. Bethel Church was known as the Eastern Bank of the Peters Creek. At the time of its founding, both places were in Westmoreland County which was formed in 1773. Allegheny County was formed in 1783. Index.
2006, 8.5" X 11", Softbound, 90 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days