Author: John Paul Deeben
These records collectively span the years 1851-1961, and include material from two churches: Emmanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church at Wolf's Crossroads, Rockefeller Township, and the St. Elias Lutheran Church at Hollowing Run, Lower Augusta Township. These two congregations constituted a two-church parish for most of their existence. The Emmanuel records include baptisms (1859-1960), confirmations (1851-1948), communicant lists (1851-1881), marriages (1879-1960), and deaths (1879-1961). The St. Elias records include baptisms (1879-1927), confirmations (1880-1925), marriages (1879-1923), and deaths (1880-1925). As an extra bonus it also includes some Reformed records for Emmanuel (Emmanuel was a union church until 1855). These records include baptisms (1857-1894), marriages (1882-1899), and deaths (1856-1887). All records brought together with one great surname index.
2003, 8.5" X 11", Softbound, 113 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days