Author: Edgar H. Zimmerman
This cemetery is located on New Holland Road just off Lancaster Avenue in Reading. It was founded by St. Mary’s Catholic Church in the year 1912 for the repose of the remains of members of the Catholic faith. It was not until the early 1920’s that sales and interment records were actually kept. The grave markers were read and recorded by Mr. Zimmerman whenever possible. Some were broken and face down while some were so overgrown with shrubs and weeds it was impossible to see the marker in order to read it. Index.
1999, 8.5" X 11", Softbound, 256 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days