Author: Ken McFarland
This cemetery is located in the southern area of Pittsburgh between Greentree and Carnegie. The area was Chartiers Township before being incorporated into the city. Although the cemetery was supposedly established in 1861, there is evidence to indicate that it goes back to a period considerably earlier. This completes Ken’s efforts in this cemetery. Most of the stones in this volume were of fairly recent vintage and were easy to read. Some of the Civil War stones in the Veteran Section were illegible.
1988, 5.5" X 8.5", Softbound, 247 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days