Author: Ken McFarland
This cemetery is located in the southern area of Pittsburgh between Greentree and Carnegie. The area was Chartiers Township before being incorporated into the city. Although the cemetery was supposedly established in 1861, there is evidence to indicate that it goes back to a period considerably earlier. Index.
1988, 5.5" X 8.5", Softbound, 118 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days