Author: Ken McFarland
Highwood Cemetery, Allegheny, now Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania was established in the early 1870’s. Until the early 1890’s, it was known as the Bellevue or New Bellevue Cemetery. Highwood is similar to the third division of Union Dale which it adjoins. Volume II completes Ken’s efforts in this cemetery. Index.
1988, 5.5" X 8.5", Softbound, 229 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days