Author: K.T.H. McFarland
Union Dale Cemetery, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, now Pittsburgh, was formed by merging two earlier cemeteries, Mount Union and Hillsdale. It is important in that it represents the final resting place for many of the early Scots-Irish Presbyterians who formed the upper class of Allegheny City in the years before 1907 when it became the North Side section of Pittsburgh. While other nationalities and religions are represented, Scots-Irish names predominate, particularly in the older Divisions 1 and 2. Each of this 8-volume set contains a division of the cemetery. The eight volumes include all interments up to 1986 containing 23,000 inscription readings. Arrangement is in burial order. Volume 3 includes part of Division 2 of the cemetery. This section exhibits a considerable German presence as well as a sizable Welsh contingent. Index.
1985, 5.5" X 8.5", Softbound, 126 pages
No ISBN assigned
Usually ships within1-3 days