Author: Schuylkill Roots
The area of this Lutheran and Reformed church (located at or near Snyders, West Penn Township, Schuylkill County, PA) was settled at a very early date. It was disturbed several times by Indian troubles. Up until 1752, this area was part of Bucks County, changing to Northampton County in 1752, and then in 1811 it became part of Schuylkill County, the oldest being the Old Red Church or Zion’s in Orwigsburg. Communicates are not included because they are so repetitious in nature. This record includes Baptisms (1857-1883), Death Records (1876-1914), Lutheran Confirmations (1857-1892), and Reformed Confirmations (1857-1893). Index.
2003, 8.5" X 11", Softbound, 54 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days