Authors: Schuylkill Roots
St. John’s Lutheran Church is located near Berrysburg, Mifflin Township, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. It is the second oldest Lutheran Church in the Lykens Valley, this early log church was dedicated in 1802. The official title page reads Church Book of the Evangelical Lutheran Christian Congregation holding the Augsburg Confession in the Upper Part of Lykens Valley in Upper Paxton Township, Dauphin County of the school-house and of the St. Johannis Church in the year of Christ 1791 containing the baptized and communicants from the beginning of this congregation. The first baptism was in 1780. Records go through 1881. Marriages are also included. Index.
1996, 8.5" X 11", Softbound, 139 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days