Author: Therese Dillman Moss
St. Luke’s Envangelical Lutheran Church is located in Shaler Township and The United German Evangelical Protestant Church is located in Girty’s Run. Transcribed from German, these Shaler Township German parish records cover the time period from 1860 to 1922. They include baptisms, deaths, confirmations, and marriages. This church served communities of Girty’s Run, Millvale, Sample Farm, Bennett, some Troy Hill and Reserve Township families. The name of the church was changed to St. Luke’s in 1926, but the church and the cemetery are sometimes referred to as Mueller’s or Miller’s after the first pastor of the church. Index.
2001, 8.5" X 11", Softbound, 180 pages
Usually ships within1-3 days